Sunday February 26th, 2017
1:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Come show off your Chili cooking skills.
If you don’t cook, you can taste & vote for people’s choice!
Entry Fee is $10 + 8 QTS OF YOUR BEST CHILI
Tasting & Voting fee is $5 per person.
Rules & Registration Information:
1. You MUST register and pay your $10 entry fee no later than Saturday February 25th, 2017. Your registration fee includes a T-shirt (given at check in on Sunday), tasting and one people’s choice voting ballot.
2. Check in with your chili in a 8 quart crockpot ready to serve by 12:30pm the day of the cook-off.
** ANY CHILI brought in AFTER 1 p.m. will not be allowed to be entered into the contest.
3. You must provide a spoon to serve your chili.
4. You may NOT use any props with your chili (cheese, sour cream, tortillas, crackers, etc.)
5. There will be trophies awarded for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and People’s Choice at 5PM. PLUS CASH Prizes!!! $100.00 for First Place!!!